Dock shelters aprons
The dock shelter aprons, ensure safe loading and unloading without the slightest influenced by weather conditions prevailing in the workplace (loss of heat, strong wind, rain, etc.)
- Protect perishable products from temperature changes but also from contamination and deterioration of food.
- The construction dimensions vary depending on the level of the floor to the truck, the distance of the building from the position of the car and the dimensions of used cars. The proper and enhanced construction would guarantee long-term strength in the most adverse conditions.
- The dock shelter aprons consist of the front part in Π shape, which can collapse and return to its original position with the help of springs, and bears sealing lugs made of flexible PVC sheet. .
- The side parts of the dock shelter aprons are coated with reinforced polyester for high strength.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LOADING BAY SYSTEM OVER THE ONES AVAILABLE IN MARKET
HYDRAULIC DOCK LEVELLER
- It has a very strong mobile dock with a total length of 400 mm, much longer than most of the available products in the market. The material is steel St 75 with 15 mm thickness.
- The joints are all open-ended, strong and suitable for oxidant products e.g. salt, chemicals, etc.
- The electric board has control system for monitoring asymmetry and succession phases and safety system to prevent electric shock.
- The construction is self-supported and fully certified in our lab thus forming a double metal support that is independent from the ramp.
HYDRAULIC SECTIONAL DOORS
- Advantage in the panel because they have thermal interruption and a powerful sheet metal inside the polyurethane where the hinges are screwed offering thus great strength.
- Panoramic uncrushable window with great visibility and high strength.
- Pulleys in the hydraulic system have closed type ball bearings, unlike those available in the market, which are simple plastic pillow blocks.
- The rolling wheels of the door have closed self-lubricating industrial type ball-bearings.
- There is possibility for fitting at any point of the driver and at any angle, so that we have the best possible result in terms of opening the door in relation to the internal architecture of the building.
DOCK SHELTER APRONS
The frame consists of complex heavy duty aluminum profiles, resulting in very high rigidity but at the same time keeping high aesthetics. External screws, etc. are not distinguished.