Hydraulic sectional overhead doors
HYDRAULIC SECTIONAL OVERHEAD DOOR WITH INSULATION
The door consists of a side system of guides that have a special block at the end of which there is aluminium profile with double brushes for full sealing. For the movement of the door idlers a specially configured driver is firmly connected at the sheathing of this guide. With the approval of the customer and taking into consideration his needs, the bottom part of the special driver can be further processed so as to follow the highest point of the building and fit perfectly to the internal geometry of the building leading to a complete ergonomic result without any noticeable change in the total cost. The corresponding part of the lifting system is screwed at the top of the driver. The entire device is self-supported.
The panels consist of sheet metal 0,60 mm and are filled with polyester which is welded with special polyurethane glue of 55 kgr/m3 density. They bear specific joints along their edges as well as special longitudinal reinforcement with additional sheet where the hinges are screwed. At the edges of the panels special parts are fitted for the covering of polyurethane. In order to reinforce the joints along and between fasteners special reinforced foamy rubber seal is inserted. The panel at the bottom bears a special rubber groove which at the edges has specific suspension points with incorporated protection system in case of fall and automatic locking system, patent of our company. The panel located in the upper section of the door is carrying a special rubber seal.
It consists of aluminium frame, connected with special joints so that they formed a single panel whose edges are identical to the other panels and fully consistent with the construction creating thus a large visible part. The fitting of the window with the other parts is excellent with full sealing.
ADVANTAGES OF THE DEVICE DESCRIBED ABOVE OVER THE ONES AVAILABLE IN MARKET
- The structure is entirely composed of industrial materials with high standards. It is self-supported and suitable for industrial use.
- The motion is transmitted through a driving belt and not with cables.
So we have:
• High resistance to loads, six times of the corresponding devices with cables.
• Zero wear, unlimited lifetime.
- We do not use springs that are perishable and dangerous with respect to the safety of staff and the numerous problems that can be created.
- It is the only device with automatic locking unlike the existing competition, where the locking is done manually with a bolt. .
- The uncontrollable fall of the door is prevented firstly by the use of centrifugal accelerator at the driving shaft and secondly by using special automatic locking mechanisms located at both ends of the bottom door panels.